At this time of the year, most critics and car enthusiasts go through the archives to find out what car manufacturers will be having for their buyers in-store. The four-wheeler space has been a very popular segment in India, and there have been top-selling models. The highly money-spinning segment will be drawing the major volumes of upcoming cars in India. One can anticipate a highly profitable next year for vehicles and buyers may witness the launch with a fall in the price band.
Below is the list of upcoming cars which are all set to launch in India under 10 lakhs slabonly.
- Tata Hornbill/H2X: Tata is all set to enter in the micro SUV segment in 2020 in India and has showcased its concept of H2X at Geneva Motor Show held this year. The Alfa modular platform is being underpinned in the premium hatchback. It is expected to be a powered engine with a capacity of 1.2-litre petrol. An expected range is between 5 – 7 Lakhs INR.
- New Nissan Micra: the India-spec model is anupcoming carunder 10 lakhs in India, and the new-generation model is based on the low-cost CMF A+ platform. It is bigger and spacious and has a touchscreen infotainment system with smart connectivity feature and other features. You can find engine options in the range of 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel under the expected range 5.5 – 10 Lakhs INR.
- Hyundai Elite I20: The automakers of Korea are all set to launch the next-generation Elite i20 in India in 2020 with engine options include a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel. It is one of the most awaited upcoming cars in India which has an improved legroom space and will be based on the Venue platform.
- Volkswagen Polo: You can expect the VW Polo hatchback launch soon which is based in MQB-AO IN platform which is longer, wider and spacious. The evolutionary styling with sharp body crease, chiseled sides and modish cues. It is powered by a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine with an expected range of 6 – 9 Lakhs INR.
- Mahindra E–KUV100: The electric version of the KUV100 is one of the famous new cars which are expected to be released in 2020 and has been equipped with 41 bhp engine and a lithium battery. The expected price range is between 8 – 10 Lakhs INR.
- Maruti Future S/S-PRESSO: It can be added under the list of new carswhich comes under 10 Lakhs and is designed in India with an all-new design concept. It can be seen as the first in-budget SUV of the company with a 1.2-L petrol engine under the expected range of 4 – 7 Lakhs INR.
All these cars are next-generation based and designed on the latest platform to beat the competition of the several rival instances already running in the market.